Effective Date: April 24, 2018
Notice Version: 1.0
Data Controller Contact Information:
What information we collect:
When a purchase is made through this website, the following information may be collected:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as shipping and billing address
- Credit card or other payment information
- Other information relevant to the customer such as ring size
When you use the contact form on this website, the following information is collected:
- Email address
How this information is used:
The information you provide when making a purchase through this site is used only for that purpose; to complete your purchase.
The information you provide when filling out a contact form is only used to respond to your query.
Your data will not be used in any other ways other than that stated above, unless legally required.
Information we share:
We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party. If we work with partners or contractors, they may have access to your personal data but only to the extent needed to complete their job for us (i.e. PayPal to complete your order).
Retaining and Destroying your Data:
We store information collected from you, only as long as we need it (for legal, business or tax purposes). Your information will be retained in electronic form, paper form or a combination of both. When this data is no longer required, it will be destroyed.
Updating your Data:
You can update your data using the contact form on this site.
- Strictly necessary cookies (for proper functioning of the website such as displaying content)
- Performance cookies (to collect information about the website such as visited pages)
- Functional cookies (to allow the website to remember a user’s choices)
- Media cookies (to improve a websites performance. Can be placed by third parties who provide services to us)
- Advertising or targeting cookies (placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile or your browsing interests)
- Session cookies (allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browsing session)
- Persistent cookies (stored on a users device between browser sessions)
- Identifying areas of the site you’ve accessed
- Website analytics
- Remembering your preferences
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of this website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit this site and what pages they visit. We use this information to analyse this sites performance, improve marketing and to improve the website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, no other identifying information. Your personal data will not be combined with the information collected by Google Analytics. Google Analytics places a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, but this cookie cannot be used by anyone other than Google. You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en-GB&gl=uk.
Use of your credit card:
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products from this website. We use third-party billing services (PayPal) and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services (PayPal) that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.